Frequent questions FAQ
Below you can find the answer to the most frequently asked questions from our guests.
WHAT ANTI-COVID MEASUREMENTS HAS THE HOTEL?
We wish to inform you as of now that, following the COVID-19 regulations, we have adapted our services to make your stay safe:
• The staff of Augustus Beach Club has been trained on anti-Covid 19 procedures to avert the possibility of contagion. Each Resort worker is provided with personal protective equipment.
• All guests and staff must wear masks in the interior common areas of the Beach Club.
• All people inside the Beach Club benefit from the safety distance required by law.
• Our lifeguards carry out, in addition to the ordinary cleaning of the tents, an accurate sanitation of all surfaces. The sheets are disinfected with certified methodology and changed daily.
The same attention will be paid to common areas and private cabins.
• Stations with sanitizing gel are available in the common areas of the Beach Club.
• To avoid paper menus that cannot be sanitized, all menus will be available on your devices via QR code.
• The swimming pool at the Beach Club can be attended by maximum 14 people at the same time, with the obligation to wear a swimming cap.
• To contain the pandemic, the capacity of the shuttle will be reduced compared to the maximum number of people that can be transported.
What is the set of each tent on the beach?
Each tent has two sunbeds, two deckchairs, a queen-size bed, a table and a chest qith safety-box inside.
What is the maximun occupancy per tent?
The maximum number is 5 guests.
What does the price include?
The price includes towels’ service together with the free entrance to the swimming pool.
Is it possible get bar service directly at the tent?
Our Beach Club provides the bar service, available from 9.30 am to 7.00 pm, directly at the tent. The cover charge of Euro 5,00 of each order.
Is this a pet-friendly Beach Club?
Our Beach Club welcomes all the pet guests, together with the possibility to get a special menu exclusively created for them.
We kindly invite you to read carefully our pet agreement.
Is this an accessible Beach Club for disabled people?
The Augustus Beach Club has the possibility to guarantee accessibility to disabled guests.
What are the accepted payment methods?
We accept American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Diners Club, JCB, UnionPay and Bancomat.
Payments made by wire transfer are accepted only upon approval and based on scheduled terms.
Payments by cheque are not accepted.
According to the current regulation, payments by cash are accepted by European and Non-European citizens (except for Italian citizens and/or people resident in Italy) up to the maximum of EUR 14,999.99.
What are the Beach Club opening times?
The Beach Club is open from 9.00 am to 7.30 pm. The closing times may change to 6.30 pm in case of private events.
Have you got private parking?
It is possible to park along Viale della Repubblica. Parking is free during summer, from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm.
Where should we eat? Have you got any proposals for guests who have specific diet habits?
At the Augustus Beach Club you will be able to find the Bambaissa Restaurant with à la carte menu, the Bambachill Restaurant with a wide variety of Tuscan dishes, and a Daily Menu that can be served under your tent or at the Beach Bar.
Our menus are made for all our guests (vegan, gluten free, vegetarian dishes).
Is there access to the Internet?
The Augustus Beach Club has a free wi-fi connection, and guests will be able to use it by subscribing to the specific network platform with email address, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram profile.
Is it possible to charge the beach stay on the room account of the Augustus Hotel & Resort or the Hermitage Hotel & Resort?
Our guests will be able to pay their stay at the Beach Club while checking-out at the hotel.
Are there any activities for kids?
The Augustus Beach Club offers a Kids Time Activities service, from 13th of June to 13th of September, from tuesdays to sundays, from 5 pm to 6,30 pm
What other activities does the Beach Club offer?
The Augustus Beach Club offers water sports, surf lessons and swimming lessons, which can be book at the reception desk.
Is the swimming pool heated and accessible to anyone? Do guests need bathing caps?
The Beach Club swimming pool has salt water and it is heated with an indoor Jacuzzi, accessible to adults and children. It is necessary to use a swimming cap to access it for the Coronavirus anti-contagion regulations.
The maximum number of people allowed at the same time is 14.